Thursday, March 26, 2009

Visiting Grandma

I spent a few days this week visiting with Grandma and Grandpa. She took me, mommy, and daddy out to play with tons of toys and to a fun place in the woods that had lots of animals. I got to take a big bubble bath and eat hammer (what they call ham). I also tried to convince them that I have a tail like Abby, but they didn't seem to buy my argument. I love going to their house. I love it so much that I tried to stay up all night. This did make me a bit cranky, but I just couldn't stand to miss out on any of the fun.

Daddy taught me how to play basketball and bowl.


I got to sit on a frog and a turtle. (Can you believe that daddy fits inside a turtle?!)
I finally got my first ever bubble bath.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great time you got to have with your grandma and grandpa! You must have really loved all those bubbles in the tub--now you will have to do that at home, too!
xoxonanaxoxo

Sharon or Allan said...

Wow what a fun day!