Tuesday, July 14, 2009

2 year check up

Today I saw the doctor for my 2 year check up. He was extremely impressed with my strength and intelligence. After measuring me, he predicted that I would be at least 6 ft. 2 in. as an adult, which is bigger than daddy! I am still in the 90th %tile for height and weight, and I am over the 97 %tile for head size. I have a huge brain. He wanted to see me walk and jump, so I obliged and did the Jumping Jellyfish Song and Dance from Yo Gabba Gabba.

I also thought I'd show you my excellent hand-eye coordination with this t-ball video. I'm ready for the major leagues!

Also, See my birthday video that Aunt Ali made on youtube

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are going to be bigger than Daddy when you grow up, daddy better treat you well now.
Congrats on the wonderful 2 year checkup at the doctors.

Anonymous said...

Good job, Cole,
Love Grandma

Sharon or Allan said...

Hitting balls in the house! Boy, I am surprised at your parents.

We know you are one smart boy. Great check-up!

Love, Grandfather see you in 18 days.

Ali said...

You hit lefty and kick lefty - now learn to pitch lefty and you will be set!