Monday, July 20, 2009

Sleep accidents

You would think that sleeping would be a safe activity, but maybe not. In my short life I have had two sleep accidents. Once I was rudely awakened by Cole tipping me out of my bassinet. And once I slowly scooted myself off the comfy ottoman. I guess you shouldn't hang your head over the edge when it is the heaviest part of your body. With this in mind you can't blame me for being a little wary about where I sleep. I'm getting paranoid that when I'm asleep certain people are watching me and contemplating where they want to poke me.

3 comments:

ali said...

Ouch, who knew sleeping was hazzardous.

nana said...

Maybe Luke should always just sleep on the floor! Sweet picture!
xoxonanaxoxo

Sharon or Allan said...

Nobody wants to poke you, we all love you. Grandfather