Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!


Just like Mommy and Daddy told me, today we had a big party to celebrate me turning 2 years old. Our house was decorated with dinosaur pictures and balloons, and Mommy made me birthday cup cakes. Lots and lots of people came to the party, including Mommy, Daddy, Luke, Abby, Grandma, Grandpa, Ali, Dan, Dexter, Todd, Brent, Shannon, Denny, Taylor, Nancy, Michael, and Tyler. Wow. That is a lot of people! They were all so nice to give me books, a Mr. Potato head, a baseball glove, a tee-ball set, sidewalk chalk, a motorcycle, a tricycle and many, many other cool toys. In exchange I gave them lots of hugs and dinosaur tattoos. Todd even put one right on his forehead! (See picture below.) Overall I had a super fun time, even though I fell off my tricycle, I didn't always want to share, and hearing everybody singing "Happy Birthday" freaked me out. I wish all my family and friends could have come.
By the end of the party I needed another nap! Taylor is still going strong. Maybe I will have more stamina when I am 3 years old.

2 comments:

Dexter said...

Had a great time with you birthday boy!

Sharon or Allan said...

Sorry we were not there for your great party, but we will see you in a couple weeks and you will meet your cousin Max! Love, Grandfather