Sunday, August 31, 2014

Fall ball

Fall sports have started! After begging relentlessly, mom agreed to let me do baseball AND flag football! I love them both.

My baseball team is called the Marauders. I've moved up into the Rookie league where you only get three swings at bat, the ball is much harder, and we play 6 innings. Our games are on Thursdays and Saturdays. We won our first game against the River Dogs.

My football team is called the Eagles. Everyone on it is in 2nd or 3rd grade. My football coach was my baseball coach when I was on the Yankees many years ago! Our games are on Sundays and Mondays. So far we have won one game and lost one game.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keeping busy! Good luck with your teams this fall

Anonymous said...

You are looking good, Cole...have fun.
Love you,
Grandma