Saturday, August 23, 2014

St. Augustine


Nana and Grandfather now live in St. Augustine, Florida. They have a great house with a pool and lots of lizards. And, they live right near the beach and in a town famous for history!



Daddy does the best cannonballs!

Here is the Fort at St. Augustine. We only had a little time to explore. I really hope we come back soon. I liked imagining being a soldier here and wondering where they went to the bathroom.




We saw the oldest school in the USA! My school looks totally different.

A giant anchor!

3 comments:

nana said...

I'm glad you had time to explore a little--next time we'll all see more! xoxonanaxoxo

Unknown said...

So glad you came! Hugs, Grandfather

Unknown said...

You have seen more of St. Augustine than I have and I have been there twice already!