Monday, August 25, 2014

I am in Kindergarten!

Today is finally here. Now I am in Kindergarten and I get to ride the school bus like all the other big kids. My teacher is Mrs. Clouse. She is very pretty and nice. I have my own cubby in my room. Over the last week or so, I started getting less excited and more nervous. I wasn't sure if I could go this morning, because I had a tummy ache and I couldn't sleep last night, but I did it. 



Here is my room at the K1 building. 



When morning Kindergarten is over I walk over to my old school for lunch and afternoon Kindergarten. One of my best friends from preschool was there. That was really fun. I think I will give it another try tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you had a great day! Nice that you can ride with Cole - should make the bus ride better for both of you!

Anonymous said...

How exciting...starting school can be scary and cool. Have a great year.
Love you,
Grandma