Sunday, August 31, 2014

One week down... how many to go?

I made it through my first week of Kindergarten. Monday was very hard, I was excited and scared and completely exhausted by the end of the day. Tuesday I woke up realizing that Kindergarten is not for me. Mom convinced me to go anyway and I had a great time! Wednesday and Thursday were great, thought I was getting the hang of it. Friday... the bus looked just too scary. Why can't I sit with my brother or better yet, just ride in mommy's car? I was too sad and scared to get on. I talked to the bus driver, Mrs. Green, when she brought Cole home. She said she really missed me in the morning. Maybe I can give it another try...

Here I am all dressed up for picture day. Waiting to get on (or not get on) the bus.

Here is my teacher Mrs. Clouse and my new Kindergarten friends!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your looking very handsome for picture day

Anonymous said...

You look much to grown up to be in kindergarten, Luke! xoxonanaxoxo

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you are in Kindergarten already.
Love you,
Grandma