Thursday, December 3, 2009

6 months old


I'm 6 months old now! This month I got my first 2 teeth. I started eating cereal, sweet potatoes, green beans, carrots, bananas, and applesauce. They are all my favorite. I can sit up by myself and stand with help. I like to rock on my hands and knees and I can scoot around in circles and move backwards. I love to try to grab things that are just out of reach; with a little effort I always get them. I love to watch people, especially my big brother. He is always making me laugh. I love to play peek-a-boo and get tickled. I can make a lot of sounds now. Squealing is my current favorite. I sleep from 7pm to at least 5:30 am, waking up twice to eat. I take hour long naps at home and 15 minute naps at school. What is my most favorite thing to do? Hmmm... it is a tough choice, but I think #1 is mommy holding me and #2 is eating baby food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you are six months old already.
Love You
Grandma