Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas is Awesome!

Did you hear that Christmas just happened?! To get ready for the celebration I watched the Grinch and Charlie Brown Christmas nearly every day, I used my advent calendar every morning, I put up our Christmas tree with Todd, I visited Santa at the mall, I helped pick out toys for my brother, Dexter, Nina, and Ewan, I learned how to sing Jingle Bells, and starting Christmas Eve morning I had an Elf movie marathon. Was it all worth it, you ask? YES! Christmas is Awesome! Just like I was told, Santa ate my cookies and left presents in my stocking (and Luke's). He gave me the candy cane I wanted along with a Lightning McQueen blanket and cup, books, and some flip flops. After getting toys from Santa I got to open lots and lots of presents from mommy, daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, Nana, Grandfather, Ali, Dexter, Dan, Nina and Ewan. I am so loved! Here are some pictures from my day:


Here's Daddy's big, big, big yummy turkey.


Here is me and my Uncle Bob who came to help eat the turkey.


Here is me and daddy taking a snack break while opening presents.

Here is me checking my email. Yes even little kids have to work on Christmas sometimes. Just kidding! Thanks for my new computer Ali.

1 comment:

Dexter said...

Glad you liked the computer! That turkey looks so good!