Monday, December 21, 2009

Santa!

Today mommy and grandma took me to the mall to see Santa! He looked just like I thought he would. We waited a really long time (1.5 hours), but it was worth it. For weeks I've been saying I wanted Santa to bring me dinosaurs, candy, drums, a Yo Gabba Gabba boom box, Harry Potter, or Lightning McQueen. But when he asked me what I wanted for Christmas all I could come up with is a candy cane. I hope he knows that I want all that other stuff too.

I told you the line was really long. You can't expect me to stand the whole time. I'm only 2!

3 comments:

nana said...

What fun to sit on Santa's lap. I bet Luke appreciated having you at his side, Cole. xoxonanaxoxo

Ali said...

Wow Cole, I hardly recognized you with jeans on and shorter hair! Glad you had fun seeing Santa.

Sharon or Allan said...

One candy cane for a good little boy is on its way. Ho! Ho! HO!