Sunday, December 27, 2009

new toys

Merry Christmas everyone! What a wonderful holiday. Santa gave me my most useful gift, a teether. This really helped take my mind off of my awful teeth pain so I could enjoy the day.




I got to open lots of presents from people who love me. I don't know why mommy kept throwing the paper away. I really liked that part of the present.


Cole kept "helping" me open my presents. I may be a baby but I wasn't born yesterday!


Again, Cole kept playing with my stuff. But I guess that works both ways. His dinosaurs are fun to chew on.


Look at that turkey! (You can guess who I'm referring to.) Everything in the kitchen looked and smelled so good, but still baby food for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luke, that turkey is almost as big as you...next year you'll be able to eat some.
Love you,
Grandma and Grandpa