Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gingerbread program

Today I went to the metro park farm to learn about gingerbread. I smelled and touched all kinds of yummy spices, I listened to a story about a fast running gingerbread man, I made a Superman Gingerbread man out of paper, and I decorated (and ate) my very own gingerbread man cookie.


I also had time to look around the farm. They have lots of friendly turkeys and they really liked me! They followed me around the yard and down the road and they gobbled at me when I was talking to them. The sheep, cows, horses, and chickens were also nice, but not as fun as the turkeys!


I helped the farmers walk the turkeys back to the barn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great day...gingerbread men and playing with friendly turkeys.
Love you,
Grandma

Unknown said...

Herding birds, what fun!