Thursday, December 29, 2011

Park party

Yesterday mommy took me and Cole to a party at the metro park. A fun lady with a guitar sang songs for us while we danced, jumped, and sang along. She must of been good because I payed attention for the whole hour! Then we did lots of arts and crafts including decorating a cookie (yum), doing a snowflake scavenger hunt, coloring, playing with puppets, making animals tracks in fake snow, and making a snowflake crown.

Here's me with my fake snow. I really liked dumping the snow in my lap.

Here is my ridiculous snowflake hat. I think mommy liked it more than I did.
Oh yeah, and here a picture of Cole with some of the puppets. He told me that mommy takes him to preschool park programs all the time. I hope she takes me too when I'm in preschool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lookin good, Luke!!!
Love you,
Grandma