Thursday, November 8, 2012

Eye check up

Today I had my checkup with the eye doctor. I had excellent listening ears during my two hour exam. I've got a new bouncy ball to prove it. The doctor was so impressed that I can recognize my letters. Or at least I can when they are big. The little ones are way too hard. Yet again I was told that my eyes don't see as good as they should. My left eye is worse than my right. However, my eyes have changed and might keep changing so she said we can wait to talk about glasses when I visit her again in 6 months. I said that I would like to wear glasses, then I'd be just like mommy!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

You should get transition lens, Luke. The get dark in the sun and clear inside. They protect your eyes and you would be Cool Luke in the Cool Shades! Hugs, Grandfather

Unknown said...

Good luck in 6 months, otherwise you can get Harry Potter glasses and be cool

Anonymous said...

Glasses are great...ask Uncle Ken he has been wearing them since he was l-1/2 years old.
Love you,
Grandma