Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Preschool report

I get report cards too. Miss Jen and Miss Bonnie met with mommy to tell her all about how great I am. They asked me lots of questions on different days and got some interesting answers from me. So here's all the details.

Language and Listening: I know lots of words, I can talk in long sentences, I like to listen to stories, and I can pretend to read a book. I can't recognize my whole printed name. I also forgot the names of lots of my letters when they were asking me.
Motor skills: I'm good at throwing balls, jumping and hopping, squeezing play doh, and holding my pencil. I'm not so good with scissors and I need to get a stronger grip.
Math and Cognitive Skills: I know my colors, can sort and count objects, and complete puzzles. I'm not so good at remembering my last name, remembering what a triangle is, or drawing people with bodies (aren't heads and limbs the most important parts?).
Music and Art: I love to sing, repeat rhythms and do art projects.
Science: I love experiments. I know my body parts and can tell you about different kinds of weather.
Social and Emotional Development: I play well with others, I like to help my friends and play pretend. I have a little bit of trouble figuring out which of my friends are boys and which are girls. My best friends at school are Maddie and Sophia, so I guess they are boys right?

Mommy said she was so proud of how smart I am and how good I am at school. Then she said we need to get to work! Everyday now she asks me my name and I always get it right. She's also remembering to quiz me on my alphabet more often. I don't mind, especially when I get to make my letters out of marshmallows.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job!

Anonymous said...

You sure know lots of things for being just 3 years old. Grandma is also very proud of you.
Love you,
Grandma