Monday, November 12, 2012

Young Love

Of all my girlfriends, I like Rachel the best. Maddie and Sophia are my school girlfriends. They are nice to hug and talk to. Rachel is my neighbor girlfriend. She is 5 and always has great ideas. We ride bikes, play hide and seek, pretend to be kitty cats, color with sidewalk chalk, bounce in the bouncy house, eat snacks, and dance together. She is wonderful.



Yesterday while they were riding bikes...
Luke (with a huge smile on his face): I love you Rachel.
Rachel (with a confused look on her face): Um... I don't like you that much.
Luke (with a huge smile on his face): ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachael may change her mind about you when she's a teenager.
Love you,
Grandma

Unknown said...

Be interesting to watch them get older together and see happens like your grandma says