Monday, July 8, 2013

Fun on our beach vacation


My favorite thing about visiting the beach is riding the waves on my boogie board. But there is more to do than just play on the beach! I love having a whole week with Grandma and Grandpa. We had birthday cupcakes for Luke and me, even though Luke already had a birthday and mine isn't for a few more days. They even got us presents! I got a new Lego Ninjago set and Luke got a Scooby Doo.


It was the 4th of July while we were there. That means fireworks on the beach! Luke and I covered ourselves in glow sticks and stayed up really, really late that night.



This year we went to Jurassic Putt-Putt. Dinosaurs and golf is awesome. I loved played but hated losing. I think I just need more practice.

2 comments:

nana said...

Vacations are great! Xoxonanaxoxo Iigntyr

Unknown said...

What a great time you all had!! Glad I could see you on the way home.. Hugs, Grandfather