Sunday, July 14, 2013

Science/Spiderman Birthday party

For my birthday party this year I had a Spiderman birthday cake and decorations and we did lots of science experiments. My friends Nicholas and Luke W. came over to play and be scientists with Luke and me.


(By the way, I know I'm six, but I had a big number 5 plus one candle on my cake. Math is cool.)

We did 5 experiments, Color Changing Milk, Bubbling Lava Lamp, Floating "M's", Exploding Sandwich Bags, and Elephant's Toothpaste. They were all really fun, but the last one was definitely the best.


Waiting for the science to happen.

Here's the bubbling lava lamp.


 Floating "m's".



 Elephant's Toothpaste makes a lot of foam!




Then my cousins Max and Corwin came over and we got to do it all again!

Thanks mom for a great birthday party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to celebrate your 6th birthday. Sounds like you had an all weekend birthday party. Happy 6th and many more.