Friday, July 26, 2013

Need a pet

I've decided that I need a pet. Yes, I know I have Abby, but I want my own little pet to take care of and love. I think maybe a parakeet, goldfish, or hamster. I'm not sure yet. I cried and whined for hours about it today. I know it made mommy and daddy mad, but they just don't understand how badly I want a pet. Finally I agreed to learn more about taking care of pets and visiting the pet store. I really hope they change their minds tomorrow. I don't know how long I'll be able to survive without a new little creature to care for.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pets do take a lot of care...perhaps you can find one like a fish that is pretty easy to take care of.
Love you,
Grandma

Carolyn Kaufman | @CMKaufman said...

When I was just a little older than you I researched parakeets and bunnies a lot. I learned that parakeets can be very noisy when you don't want them to be, and it's no fun to clean their cages!

Bunnies are nice, and they can be litter box trained like a cat, but you still have to clean the litter box!

You have to clean a fish tank once in a while, but not very often compared to a parakeet or a bunny (or a hamster), and they are fun to feed!