Friday, July 12, 2013

I am 6!!!

That's right! It's my birthday! I got to do exactly what I wanted. I ate all my favorites, pancakes for breakfast, peanut butter and jelly for lunch, and McDonald's for dinner. I did science experiments with mom. I had a birthday cake with candles and lots of presents!  I stayed in my pj's all day long building lego sets. Yep, that's everything.





Mom, Luke and I did tons of science experiments. We needed to make sure they worked before my party on Saturday.



 I quickly finished the Lego Avengers Hulk Helicarrier. Now I'm tackling the White House. Thanks Ali!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like everything about your day except some of the food choices. But hanging around in your PJs and building Legos that is one fine day.
Hugs, Grandfather

Anonymous said...

What a great way to celebrate your birthday.
Love you,
Grandma