Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Persistence

I knew if I kept asking and asking that I would get a pet! And it was so easy. Dad just caught me a frog in the backyard. Then I spent a bunch of mom's money at the pet store to make him a nice home. My frog is named Ribbity and he eats little crickets. He was lonely so we caught another frog. So now he has a friend. Luke named him Fluffy. We also caught a snake. Dad said I could put him in the tank too, but then the snake would eat Ribbity. While it would be cool to watch a snake eat a frog, for now I'm sticking with Ribbity.


He likes to sit in the water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That should be an interesting pet.
Is Luke going to help take care of them?
Love you,
Grandma

nana said...

Congratulations, Cole. It is a big responsibility to care for a pet. I hope Ribbity and Fluffy live a long time in their new home. Xoxonanaxoxo