Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Cookie Tradition

A tradition is something special that you do every year. My family tradition is making Christmas cookies. Every year Mom mixes up Nana's cookie recipe and Luke and I help decorate. I even have some pictures to prove it.

December 2013 - Here we are!


December 2012

December 2011

December 2010, Me, Luke and cousin Dexter helping Mom cook.

I think they are too little to decorate!


December 1992 - Here is mom over 20 years ago making cookies with Aunt Ali!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good memories :)

Hope your presentation at Cole's school went well.

nana said...

Now that is a tradition! Love it! Wish I was with you. xoxonanaxoxo

Anonymous said...

Great tradition and each year they look better and better.
Love you,
Grandma