Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Even though I was told many times that Cole and I were on the naughty list, Santa still came to our house and gave us Christmas presents! Yea! Toys, toys, toys!

Santa gave us candy, books, balls, hot wheels cars, walkie talkies, and (best of all) new bows and arrows!


Opening presents is the best!

Thanks mom and Ali for new xBox video games.

Cole really liked the new Browns hat I picked out for him. And we both got new lego sets!

I also got lots of Jake and the Never Land Pirates stuff! Jake's boat, Captain Hook's boat, all the kids from the show, and... roller skates.

Look! I'm Darth Vader and Cole is Batman (of course).


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow had to guess that naughty boys get presents, must be Santa standards are not has high as parent standards?
Hugs, Grandfather

Anonymous said...

Looks like another fantastic Christmas for you boys.
Love you,
Grandma