Monday, December 23, 2013

Everyone I met at Disney....

Cole and I spent our week at Disney getting autographs from our favorite people. This was my absolute favorite thing we did. And my most favorite people were Peter Pan and Ariel. They are THE BEST!

Peter and Wendy talked to me all about Never Land, Pixie Dust, and Captain Hook.

Ariel is the most beautiful of all the princesses and she is a really good singer. She talked to me all about being a mermaid and what she likes to eat. I told her that she is pretty and she kissed me! She KISSED me!! I am in love with her. 


I actually went to see her twice!

We met everyone from the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Mickey, of course, is the most famous. I love them all, but I think Donald is my favorite.




We saw Donald Duck in Epcot's Mexico, Animal Kingdom's Tusker House, and at Chef Mickey's.

Daisy Duck
Goofy!


Pluto

I met some other beautiful girls from the Disney movies. They were very nice and pretty (but not as pretty as Ariel).
Alice in Wonderland

Cinderella's Fairy Godmother

Mary Poppins and Bert

  Hi from Chip and Dale! 

  Stitch!

Jessie and Woody

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures - From Ali & Dexter

nana said...

What fun you had! The pictures are terrific! I bet you can't wait to do it all again!!! xoxonanaxoxo

Unknown said...

That is truly amazing. I thought only rich people could meet all those movie people! Wow you boys are very lucky. Hugs, Grandfather