Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Holiday Concert starring Luke

At school I have been practicing and practicing singing Christmas songs for our big concert next week. I just found out that I am going to miss it! I will be in Disney World instead. I'm sure Disney is way more fun, but I am still sad that I did all that practicing and won't get to do the show with my friends. So I decided to do the show all by myself just for you! Here you go:


Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Frosty the Snowman

Jingle Bells

The grand finale: Santa Claus is Coming to Town and We Wish You a Merry Christmas

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, Luke.
Love you,
Grandma & Grandpa

Unknown said...

Luke another week of practice and you would have it perfect. Still your voice is very clear and strong. Have fun in Disney!

nana said...

Your friends will really miss your strong voice at the concert. Thank you so much for sharing your performance with us. You did great! xoxonanaxoxo

Unknown said...

Great job Luke! Enjoy Disney and the warm Florida weather :)

Anonymous said...

I loved it! Great job Luke!

Todd