Sunday, December 8, 2013

Saturday Parties

Saturday was a very busy day! Cole and I had church cherub choir practice, then a library winter party, and finally mom's euchre Christmas party. I did not like the choir practice. Unlike Cole, I don't think I'm ready to learn a bunch of songs and sing in front of people. I'm still deciding if I will go back next week. The library party was super fun with books about snow and bears and fun activities. The euchre party was the best of all. Daddy made his big Christmas dinner for everyone!

At the library I practiced ice fishing, putting cookie letters in Cookie Monster's mouth, and throwing marshmallows into a big hot cocoa mug.





Look at all those presents! Mommy's friends had a gift exchange and everyone let me help out.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure looks like a fun time.
Love you,
Grandma

Unknown said...

You are so lucky mom takes you to these events, enjoy them Luke.